NordPay is recruiting a Web developer
Apr 10 2013 under NordPay News
NordPay, an European authorised Payment Institution has its head office based in the heart of the City of London. It is one of a number of companies, which together form the NordPay Group. Group companies are established and operating in a number of European countries including France (Tours), Spain (Barcelona), and Estonia (Tallinn).
NordPay, a very dynamic and innovative company in the field of management of financial transactions, has developed systems for the collection of payments by credit cards, cheques and tools allowing bank transfers automation. Resolutely oriented towards services for online merchants and webmasters, NordPay activities and its various divisions offer technically advanced and highly secure systems.
Through its subsidiaries and its bank agreements around the world, NordPay is able to offer its customers locally processed payments and thus offer competitive and secure prices for worldwide merchants.
NordPay has made careful choices concerning the development of payment solutions to meet its clients’ needs. A key element of the payment industry is IT security. NordPay uses the PCI level 1 platform for secure payment processing. The platform is maintained by a NordPay Group company, which has the distinction of being one of few French companies to be certified to the highest level of the payment card industry data security standard. The credit card billing is the main activity of NordPay, and has become the leading payment solution on the French market since more than 10 years.
To support its strong growth and international expansion, NordPay is recruiting a Senior Web Developer:
Your main mission will be :
- To carry out the developments in a secure environment for a highly secured billing platform
- To manage the advanced developments of the main modules of the billing platform
- To manage the PCI Compliance of the payment platform
- To manage web server including production, test and live servers
- To assist the customers in the installation of products offered by NordPay, to intermediate with the Customer Department on complex projects
- To work in relation with the French IT teams
- To assist the UK Compliance Manager in the payment platform monitoring
You will have:
- 3+ years of solid PHP and MySQL development
- Database optimization
- Knowledge of encryption methods
- You must make proof of accuracy, organization and professionalism
- You must also respect well established procedures in a strict environment where bank card operations are managed.
- Good technical skill of conception and development of Internet projects is indispensable
- Fluent English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Being up-to-date with the newest technologies in this domain
- Bank experience is welcomed
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences or similar field
Please send your CV + motivation letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Websites : www.nord-pay.com - www.paysite-cash.com