Recruitment : SENIOR SYSTEM / NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Jul 10 2014 under NordPay News
NordPay is an European authorised Payment Institution with its head office based in the heart of the City of London. It is one of a number of companies, which together form the NordPay Group operating in France (Tours), Spain (Barcelona), and Estonia (Tallinn).
NordPay, a very dynamic and innovative company in the field of financial transactions management, has developed systems for the collection of payments by credit cards, cheques and also tools allowing bank transfers automation. Resolutely oriented towards providing services for online merchants and webmasters, NordPay activities and its various divisions offer technically advanced and highly secure systems.
NordPay has made careful choices concerning the development of payment solutions to meet its clients’ needs. A key element of the payment industry is IT security. NordPay uses A PCI level 1 certified platform for secure payment processing. Credit card billing is the main activity of NordPay.
To support its strong growth and international expansion, NordPay is recruiting a Senior System/network administrator for its office in Barcelona
Recruitment companies, please, do not contact us
* Planning and operating server and network hardware.
* Support of development, QA and test systems.
* Installation, upgrade and administration of systems installed on critical system.
* Maintenance of various administrative applications.
* Monitoring, troubleshooting and error analysis.
* Management of external service providers.
* In house Network Administration.
* Maintain a multisite network on several countries, VPN and VoIP.
* Maintain the critical system used by clients, and integrate new challenging projects in PCI Level 1 environment
*You must be Fluent in English
*Windows (Active Directory and SQL Server)
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
* Challenging tasks
* An excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated and successful team with an international company culture
* Further professional and personal development in a financial institution
* An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
*Private Health Insurance
*Opportunity of a continued training program
SALARY: 30-35K gross per year
Please send your CV via e-mail to email@example.com